Annual General Meeting
The Annual General Meeting of members will be held in Sunderland Hall.
Business to be carried out includes:
- Receipt of the 2018-19 annual report.
- Election of new members to the Board and to the Nominating Committee.
- Approval of the audited 2018 financial statements & Review of Financial Sustainability Plan.
- Minutes of the 2019 Annual Budget meeting and minutes of the 2018 AGM.
- Bylaw amendment Motion to change S.4.2.ii Bylaw in part
"the membership of Funds Management Committee (FMC) is to between minimum of 5 & maximum of 6 members".
- Organizational updates: Director of Administration introduction.
- Real Estate Task Force update and reveal of sale info.
In order to vote you must be a member in good standing, i.e. have signed the membership book, are 18 years of age or over, and have made an identifiable financial contribution to the support of the congregation during the immediately preceding 12 months. All members are encouraged to attend.
A light lunch will be served prior to the meeting (suggested donation $5).